Tai N Snv

No support. Robotic answer machine

Problem with 2fa authorization . Never get in touch with real customers service. No support as needed

Preferred solution: Suck

Sean B Sil

Verified Reviewer

Expose the truth about this platform for others to avoid it and get it banned for the practices it uses.

Crypto Com - Expose the truth about this platform for others to avoid it and get it...
Crypto Com - Expose the truth about this platform for others to avoid it and... - Image 2
Crypto Com - Expose the truth about this platform for others to avoid it and... - Image 3
Crypto Com - Expose the truth about this platform for others to avoid it and... - Image 4
Updated by user May 08, 2024

This is my review after I reached out a month ago and they advised me that the issues were sent to management and they would be addressed and I would get some type of resolution in the response. They have yet to respond to me and I have lost several thousand dollars in the process of waiting.

The manipulation is still ongoing and the target price feature is still inoperable. I’d like to withdraw the money but the cost to withdraw will almost eat up the remaining balance in fees and be available in 14 business days which really means 2 months.

Complete trash from the management team to the AI robot team in customer service. Also when you try to address these horrific practices, they threaten to shut your account and threaten you with “I suggest you sell your crypto immediately before you lose your investment as we are going to be closing your account by the end of this business day”

Original review May 08, 2024
Well the company advertises to be safe and secure and a great way to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies and educate people in the process. They are an exchange and thats the only part of the company that meets the advertised promise.

They allow you to trade on their platform for the most outrageous hidden fees you can imagine. They offer this feature called target price order which you can set your own price youre willing to pay for the amount of tokens you set as well. This is a great idea but it is intentionally inoperable and the reason behind it not working is it limits their ability to charge from 15% -30% more on every single transaction. That seems like something that would be bad enough but they also have a system that makes the customer think they are doing a favor by giving a discount to the customer for trading on their platform, however it is just an illegal practice.

First, they mark up the crypto currency value on their platform and they allow more fluctuations in their values to make customers feel like theyre profiting from their decisions, but when the customer goes to take their profit, the price they show is no longer the price your crypto is valued at. For example you buy a coin at $.12 from them but the real value on every other currency exchange says $.10 they give you a .25% discount. Seems like a good thing but the value is still only $.10 and you pay $.12 at a discount thats taxable. Next lets say the coin value increases by $.02 cents and thats the price you want to sell at.

You now have the exact amount of value that you had to pay but the fees to sell it make the actual amount you receive $.1055 at the highest. Sure this seems petty but when youre dealing with thousands of dollars in the transaction, this isnt a small loss but a few hundred dollars you lose because of these hidden costs. The target price order feature is the feature other companies offer that allows you to buy and sell your currency and minimizes the hidden costs associated with the scam. This feature is an option as far as a button you can press but it hasnt ever worked and will never work because of the money they stand to lose and is only available because it is available on every other company they compete with.

This feature will not only never allow transactions to complete but it will make your funds inaccessible to use and to find this transaction to cancel it and gain access to funds is remarkably hard. This is so you dont get frustrated and just transfer your money into your bank account and walk away from this crap. Now once youve mistakenly purchased crypto here you can bank on taking a loss even if the market is at an all time high. When you decide you have lost enough and want to transfer out of this company you have to pay yet another large fee and also dont have access to your funds for up to 14 business days.

Buying , selling and withdrawing using this company all costs more than they are willing to admit and customer service is 100% robot run. There are no employees that are available to assist and the only truth this company has to offer is that they will not be responsible in any aspect of life. Price manipulation is a bad business practice and I gotta say illegal in everywhere law is present but its very easy to spot it on their site. Like every single cryptocurrency is above the market value on every trading exchange in the world and they use that price manipulation as a tool to make you pay more than its worth yet you only receive the lowest price from their major competitors showing that they have no concern for the law or their customers and they immediately threaten to close your account and seize your funds when you attempt to get clarity on where not only your profit went but also the investment.

If I help one person avoid this scam I am satisfied but I want to get it banned and then have a class action lawsuit filed to make sure the company owners and managers and everyone else gets their due justice and money back for all those scammed by them. Also to get that commercial aimed at the person who is oblivious to their practices who is just trying to invest to not be suckered into their scam in hopes that they are as they advertise.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Price manipulation
  • Intentionally disabling features
  • Hidden costs

Preferred solution: Fully compensate the full investment based on the number of illegal practices, remove the feature now as target price orders and compensate all the others that fell victim to their illegal and improper practices.

User's recommendation: The third photo is the only thing that I have to take away from the frustration I’ve endured from this business. I’m 40 and a veteran of the US ARMY and this is the first time I’ve had boood pressure problems. This was done after attempting to communicate my issues with the customer service team there so shoutout to you guys… Throw your money into a wishing well before investing in this company. You’re more likely to get a wish than a fair value from your investment . Below is an example of their blatant price manipulation . That’s the same company and the difference in the value . Not shown are the fees associated with the purchase but those screenshots are from 2 devices simultaneously taken from their website and app. Now the left one resembles the price I paid while the second is the value. Immediately after the purchase I attempted to see what value I could receive by selling it and it’s the lower of the two values. That is not to include the fees associated with the transaction which is another 7-10% minimum. The discount rate they “bless” you with is added up and you receive it ilater in your taxes as a taxable gift and crypto is taxed at an extremely high rate if you’re not aware.

Guest

Thank you for letting me know about this *** I was gonna get on there and start investing quit a bit of money. I have been on tjere before a long time ago but my loss was only a few hundred bux.

I thought maybe it was something i did wrong. I hope eventually it get shut down. I just finished my pissed consumer report on it as well because its saying i cant access my account. AGAIN!

Hava good one bud. Good luck

Odysseas G

Support chat issues

Crypto Com - Support chat issues
Crypto Com - Support chat issues - Image 2

I cant contact with specialist when i try open chat system crushes and i have white page and on web site chat too

Preferred solution: Support chat should work

| map-marker Redmond, Washington

I was scammed 15,000 using your platform. The crypto app and all platforms used to transferred invite, fake app to check my profits!!please don’t let this happen to anyone else.

I received a messenger message from I thought was my friend in Montana asking me to be sort if Cryoto. She had pictures and her certificate and I trusted her so I wired what she suggested and all the apps and process seemed legal I opened the crypto app to get into my accounts.

Called her brother to talk to him about how good his sister was doing.

He told me no shes not doing that? Gave me her new cell number it was not her.

Her accounts were hacked. Please help get my money backCry

Alex A Rnv

Verified Reviewer

Wrong information on my email trasfer Canadian dólar

Crypto Com - Wrong information on my email trasfer Canadian dólar
Crypto Com - Wrong information on my email trasfer Canadian dólar - Image 2

Just waiting for Refund and I by mistake. Send email transfer to a different account and other person got an email from Crypto.com that the phones will be sending back to the original email transfer so just waiting for that to happen.

So pretty much just waiting for them to email me

Scott A W

| map-marker Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Every time I try to deposit money into my Fiat wallet, it gets rejected with an error message that says Try again and if this error persists, please contact support

They have the worst customer service representatives on the planet and I need to speak to somebody so I can actually have anything even attempted to resolve my issues. Well, that was the reason for my call and of course The phone number is for the Visa cards service and they cant do anything about the issue Im having.

Ive talked to At least 15 different representatives over the course of four days and not one of them has even looked into my problem. They respond with a generic FAQ type solution About how they do not support third-party wires when what Im trying to do is deposit money from my successfully linked personal bank account Im prompted to link for, and I quote, To quickly and easily deposit and withdraw funds between my Fiat wallet and personal bank account Ill go initiate a deposit it will give me a screen I am able to use my funds to immediately purchase crypto And then 30 seconds later, it says, rejected with an alert, saying Your immediate deposit was rejected. Please try again and if the problem continues, please contact support. They do flat out nothing.

I cant be any more patient or definitively clear in my descriptions of my issue. Ive made suggestions about what the problem may be. Every time, Ok, give me a moment to look into that. Then an hour later Hello, Ill be helping you with you problems today.

How can I help? I cant believe these people ancestors survived starvation, war, disease, and wild animals for them to be so deliberately useless.

User's recommendation: Find a bitcoin atm or literally any other service before you both with the in app chat for help…

Husain N Puv

Sell my position

Crypto Com - Sell my position

I just I want sell it because I tried to sell it on the Crypto.com. I get very hard time almost 2 weeks and there is no option to sell it. Just my one stick there in wallet crypto wallet.

Loss:

Preferred solution: I just wanna sell my position and I get my withdrawn money to my account from or crypto.com

Elizabeth V Czf

No puedo entrar a registrarme

Crypto Com - No puedo entrar a registrarme

Aún me dice que tengo que esperar y contactar al servicio al cliente. pecado correosder CreArkansaseyecutar/ A señalnta estafa nosotrosedes I can't hacer nada eso esejercito Delaware reserva muy mal y estoS.mnidoafaformay con la aplicación además diezia luna ilusiaño despoderla UtahilizArkansas y sacar el mejor provecho tanto paragostoedes cometroo paraca mi

Preferred solution: Acceso

Sandeep K Msv

Refund not issued

Crypto Com - Refund not issued
Crypto Com - Refund not issued - Image 2
Crypto Com - Refund not issued - Image 3

I transferred my funds to crypto.com on March 10,2024 and on March 11,2024 I received an email that transaction was rejected and email stated this Dear SANDEEP KAUR,

Thank you for your patience.

The deposit you've made appears to be a 3rd party deposit which we do not support. Bank transfers to your Crypto.com account can only be made from your personal bank account.

The funds will be refunded back to the sender's account within 5 business days and we will update you as soon as the refund has been processed.

Please initiate the transfer from your own personal account for future transfers.

Best regards,

The Crypto.com Team

But I didnt receive my funds. I contacted the customer services but there was no reply from customer services when I click speak to specialist.

Loss:
Pros:
  • It was easier to manage
Cons:
  • Refunds never processed

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Be aware to invest via this platform

Noel S Pva

The same thing happened to me I m still waiting my money

Thomas L Glq

| map-marker London, England

DragonWebRecovery @***.IO /recover Stolen Cryptocurrency

Crypto Com - DragonWebRecovery @***.IO /recover Stolen Cryptocurrency
Original review Apr 12, 2024

A few months ago, I was approached by an individual who claimed to be a successful cryptocurrency trader with a foolproof investment opportunity. They promised high returns in a short period and assured me that my investment was safe and secure.

Filled with excitement and the prospect of making quick profits, I decided to invest a significant amount of money in the scheme. The initial weeks seemed promising as I saw small returns on my investment, which further fueled my belief in the legitimacy of the operation. However, as time passed, the individual became increasingly difficult to reach, and my requests to withdraw my profits were ignored. It soon became clear that I had fallen victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam.

I had lost a substantial sum of money, and the promises of high returns were nothing but a facade to lure unsuspecting investors.

However, I refused to give up hope and began searching for solutions online.

That's when I came across DragonWebRecovery specializing in recovering stolen cryptocurrency. I reached out to them and explained my situation, and they immediately sprang into action. Through their expertise, determination, and relentless effort, they were able to track down my lost bitcoin and recover it for me. I was overjoyed and relieved beyond words when I received the news that my funds had been successfully retrieved.

If you find yourself in a similar situation search their name on google DragonWebRecovery.

I urge everyone to exercise caution when approached with investment opportunities that seem too good to be true, especially in the realm of cryptocurrency. DragonWebRecovery Social media communications Plus44 7 4 9 2 * * * * 5 2

DragonWebRecovery @ tuta .io

Isaac O Uhv

| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

My verification update

Crypto Com - My verification update

I have been trying to check my verification status and the customer support is not able to assist me and I'm not getting emails from them about any updates and they have restricted the account and I can't buy crypto or sell until the verification process is done.But they are silent as to what's going on periodically.

User's recommendation: I will never recommend anyone to go and get stuck.

Resolved
Surendra G Njn

| map-marker Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha

Resolved: Unblock the locked account

Crypto Com - Unblock the locked account
Crypto Com - Unblock the locked account - Image 2
Crypto Com - Unblock the locked account - Image 3
Updated by user Mar 03, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Updated by user Mar 08, 2024

I have already 2 months fro my problem my crypto account has 2 months locked but the customer knows responsibility I don't know

Original review Mar 03, 2024

Hi

I am using your application crypto.com

I have invest some money invyour application and it is not working properly as it is showing the account is blocked but dont giving me the proper reason why my account is blocked.

I request you to look into this as soon as possible as i am bearing too much loss.

Rrahman B

Verified Reviewer

My account is locked this is reason

Crypto Com - My account is locked this is reason
Crypto Com - My account is locked this is reason - Image 2
Crypto Com - My account is locked this is reason - Image 3

I think I touch some thing range so sorry I dont reading end speak very well English I am old man I like this account Crypto.com

Pros:
  • I want to invest
Cons:
  • None at this time

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: I don’t like to touch rong

Guest

YOU CAN INVEST INTO CRYPTO CURRENCY WITH EARN MORE FINANCE COMPANY, YOU WILL EARN 40% ON EVERY INVESTMENT YOU MADE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO THE BROKERS

Jannette O

Verified Reviewer

Problems poder acceder a la cuenta

Crypto Com - Problems poder acceder a la cuenta
Crypto Com - Problems poder acceder a la cuenta - Image 2
Crypto Com - Problems poder acceder a la cuenta - Image 3
Original review Jun 18, 2024

Abrí una cuenta ayer con usted y hoy trato de entrar yprro al enviarme el correo electrónico se borra rápido donde dice acceder. Parece como si estuviera bloqueado.

Preferred solution: Poder abrir la cuenta sin problema

Jimmy N Ids

Verified Reviewer

Payment on the one time virtual card

Crypto Com - Payment on the one time virtual card
Crypto Com - Payment on the one time virtual card - Image 2
Crypto Com - Payment on the one time virtual card - Image 3
Crypto Com - Payment on the one time virtual card - Image 4

I made a purchase threw crypto.com to Amazon with the one time card ,Amazon said that it was declined, on my transaction hustory it sayes that the one time payment was completed .Amazon said that it showes that it was declined. Please contact me so i can pervide you with all the paper work of proof of this problem ,please i would like some thi g done with this i have money invested with this company,thank you.also there is no transaction number to give you ,iam confused on hiw i can send you the infomation on the Amazon account and mine god bless.

Loss:
Pros:
  • I thought i was going to save money
Cons:
  • I hope they pay me back the money that was not took off the card

Preferred solution: Full refund

James D Swa

Withdrawal issues

Crypto Com - Withdrawal issues
Crypto Com - Withdrawal issues - Image 2

I made a crypto wallet $50 deposit on 4/15, received a notice it was in process on 4/21. I need to withdraw $45 now. Try to withdraw says still pending.

This was a bank transfer deposit

Pros:
  • I have worked on this 3 days noresults
  • No pros
Cons:
  • All negative no one to talk to

Preferred solution: I need my funds released so I can withdraw

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article