Crypto Com Phone Numbers and Emails

capital@crypto.com
Capital
contact@crypto.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Crypto Com Customer Service Overview

• Crypto Com Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    75% phone 25% email
  • The best phone number to call Crypto Com is 8888248817. 68% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 34% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Thursday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 2 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Crypto Com may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Crypto Com?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 824-8817
Total calls: 6 719 Issues resolved: 141 Last call: Jul 23, 2024

You can contact Crypto Com on customer service inquiries at 1-888-824-8817. The professional customer care advisors are ready to answer your questions about the crypto market, assist with managing your account, and help you solve your issues. You can also learn more about the company’s services and products at this number. The customer support agent will also explain the details and benefits of the Rewards program and provide information about fees and prices. Another Crypto Com phone number to reach the Help Center representatives is 1-804-707-7788. If you have questions regarding the Privacy Policy or Data Protection, you can discuss them with the Data Protection Officer at 1-888-959-8091.

The Crypto Com email for customer service-related matters is contact@crypto.com. You can use this address to request additional information about the company, its services, and products. If you wish to file a complaint or share your feedback, email it to complaints@crypto.com, and the customer support team will get in touch with you to answer your questions or offer ways to resolve the issue as soon as they investigate your case. The regulatory inquiries can be sent to regulatory-inquiries@crypto.com. If you have questions regarding the Privacy Policy, write to dpo@crypto.com. The Crypto Com email for law enforcement inquiries is lawenforcementglobal@crypto.com. The press representatives can contact the Media Relations team at press@crypto.com.

The Crypto Com headquarters mailing address is Crypto.com, 1 Raffles Quay (North Tower), 09-06, Singapore, Singapore 048583, Singapore. You can send official correspondence and documentation to this office. The customer service team is also ready to handle consumers’ concerns, complaints, and suggestions sent to this address. You will receive a response from the customer care agent as soon as they study your matter. The Privacy Policy and Data Protection inquiries can be sent to Crypto.com, 110 N. College Ave, STE 500, Tyler, Texas 75702, United States. Another Crypto Com office address is Crypto.com, Level 7, Spinola Park, Triq Mikiel Ang Borg, St Julians SPK 1000, Malta.

The Crypto Com support is available 24/7. You can call the customer care helpline for information and assistance anytime, day or night. If you prefer online communication, you can use the live chat feature on the official website to get in touch with the customer service advisor. The chat operators are also ready to answer your questions and help with your issues 24/7. Type your message, and the company’s agent will contact you within 2 hours. Alternatively, you can send a direct message to the Help Center via social media. If your inquiry is not time-sensitive, email it to customer care to receive a response within one business day.

You can access the Crypto Com customer service chat from the company’s official website. Click the Company tab at the top of the homepage and select the Support option. Find the Start Chat link and provide the required information to initiate the conversation. Click the Send a Message button and type your question or describe your issue, and the customer care operator will get in touch with you to provide answers or instructions to solve your problem within 2 hours. Note that the Crypto Com support chat is available 24/7, meaning you can reach the Help Center team whenever you require assistance or need to check information.

PissedConsumer Club

1.5 / 5
Poor
Maria J Hxk
Problem not resolved

Poor customer service, you cannot reach support. Slow when replying and doesn't understand and answer the question. My problem is not resolved.

Ben D Izd
Poor customer service

Poor customer service. I had an issue with a fraudulent charge on my card, and they took over two months to reply to me.

Their phone number on the back of the card doesn't work.

It's been 3 months since they said they sent a new card out. They said it would take 2 weeks; now they're saying there is no timeframe on the matter.

Pierre E Imr
Crypto.com does not respond and does not help me.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

On 10.05.2024, the Redstarchain trader 'accompanied' me to transfer 9223.00 EUR in BTC on the Crypto.com platform.
He then made me withdraw the BTC he had traded so that Blockchain would credit me with 28,221 EUR obtained by trading my money. He indicated a wallet number that I don't know.

This money is gone. This is a breach of trust.

I have been scammed.
I dispute these transactions. I request Crypto.com to reverse these two actions.
My total loss is 9443.00 EUR.

Guest-5853604
Customer service will not contact me
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
3.0

No experience because they havent contacted me. What I want to do is very simple but they make it complicated.

How Good is Crypto Com's Customer Service?

Kalene Oaq
Kalene Oaq
Feels Disappointed | Jul 20, 2024

Not a great experience. I can not talk to a real person, so frustrating!!!

Daniel L Uin

No one

Shawnia Adj
Shawnia Adj
Feels Disappointed | Jun 29, 2024

If they will let me take my money out I will and I will never use them or recommend them to anyone else.

Sandra H Xvf
Sandra H Xvf
Feels Disappointed | Jun 23, 2024

Your not whom I’m looking for you are not CRYPO.COM and pasting there logo on to your emails from there blue back round ad , not good look with your own on bottom of email,

Summary of Crypto Com Customer Service Calls

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Crypto Com?

Account Question:

• “I got scammed after opening an account with you”
  • “U closed my acct and your online support keeps closing my chats”
  • “I want unlock my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I can't withdraw my money from fiat”
  • “Withdrawal of funds”
  • “Cant withdraw”

Request for Information Question:

• “Identity verification”
  • “Help with account”
  • “I would like to know how long do u wait for payment receive from capital”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Fraud”
  • “My funds are not depositing in my account”
  • “To transactions one for a thousand and one for 100 bucks I'm out my money never made it to crypto.com but it drew it out of my bank I need help”

Cards Question:

• “Not able to use Crypto Card”
  • “Card”
  • “Visa card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I still didn't receive my sms verification code”
  • “I send money to Crypto.com I didn't get it”
  • “Need to add apartment number to my crypto visa delivery”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to change my email address”
  • “Problems with exchange”
  • “Want to change my phone number and change passg”

Refund Question:

• “They don't want to do a refund for me”
  • “I bought crypto I want my money back!”
  • “I need my money back. I didn't order crypto”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceling”
  • “Need to cancel withdrawal”
  • “When I'm trying to send it because it's getting canceled why”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Unable to finish your application form”
  • “Problème sur site”

Staff Question:

• “Costumer service”
  • “*** costumer service”
  • “Crypto.com customer service is so poorI cannot get into my account for two yearsThey are no help”

Employment Question:

• “Need copy of my 1099”
  • “Need statement or 1099 for 2023”
  • “Because I need my 1099 Tax document”

Other Question:

• “Can't transfer money”
  • “Lost funds”
  • “Cannot load crypto it will not send email pass word”

Compare Crypto Com To

1.7
Binance
4517 reviews
2.3
Do you have something to say about Crypto Com? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup